Interior:
-2 orange daisies :p

Performance:
-Neuspeed P-Flo
-no more snow box... :lol:

Wheels/Tires:
-OZ Aristos (18")
-Goodyear F1's

Future Mods: (all of which are MAYBESSSS)
-different style tail light...euro red/clears?
-apr 93-octane chip
-shorty/shark antenna
-some kind of drop/suspension upgrade​

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
BettyBug said:
Congrats Matt!!! I KNOW you beautify him/her (even more than she already is :D ) soon enough!!!!

Does he/she have a name yet?
i never named my other bug...because i don't usually name my things. :lol: but if one comes to me someday i'll let you know! :D

#5 ·
Whitacre said:
OMG MATT! Congratulations! WOW!

I am SOOOO happy for you! You deserve it and enjoy it. It will be a blast!
haha! yes, i am very happy, however my mother is not. :eek: so hopefully this will all blow over, my other car will sell soon and we can get back to our regularly scheduled life. :lol:

#6 ·
Out of all the cars i have boughten, and all the support i get for doing so, my mom always ends up being the person who doesnt like the idea..."why cant you be happy with what you have, why do you do this to me? you know it stresses me out blah blah blah".

Then they end up liking the car and get over it, and everything goes back to normal...i mean its a car...not AIDS.

#12 ·
Congratulations! You still have your rear tow-hook cover! :lol:

Have fun, and Welcome to the TS club! :party:

#15 ·
Very nice, Matt...I knew you couldn't wait to get the Aristos moved over...

You have GOT to get a pic of both cars with stripes before they come of the 2.0!!

Congrats...I am Jealous, but not as much as I would have been a year ago, since I have been able to "upgrade" Hobbes so much in the past year.

And I don't usually name my cars either...never have before...but the NB is different, somehow. I've never looked forward to driving a car as much as I do now...always liked driving, never loved it.

#17 ·
No offense, Cheat, but I hope you have some serious mods in that Snap...because I drove a BLCC which was an auto as a loaner from VW one time, and my car is much faster. I could not believe the acceleration lag in that car...couldn;t even feel the turbo. The S however, I have driven two of them, and a TT...there is some punch there, even if stock!! I made a used car salesman in make a funny noise when I hit the gas in an S one time... :lol: He had no idea it would punch like that...not to mention I think he wet himself a little when the spoiler deployed... ;)

#26 ·
GatorBeetle said:
No offense, Cheat, but I hope you have some serious mods in that Snap...because I drove a BLCC which was an auto as a loaner from VW one time, and my car is much faster. I could not believe the acceleration lag in that car...couldn;t even feel the turbo. The S however, I have driven two of them, and a TT...there is some punch there, even if stock!! I made a used car salesman in make a funny noise when I hit the gas in an S one time... :lol: He had no idea it would punch like that...not to mention I think he wet himself a little when the spoiler deployed... ;)
Got plenty of mods in my Snap...you know how I roll Rob. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.