VW Beetle Forum banner

Car drawings personalized just for you!

68K views 50 replies 11 participants last post by  yellow99 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,
If you are interested in having your car drawn by someone, I'm interested in doing it for you, I will attach some sample drawings that i have done so you have an idea of what you would be getting,
Any feedback is appreciated!

Normally I charge $75 for a print but for everyone on NewBeetle.org I will do prints for $60, If you want an original contact me as the price will be a bit higher. I will still do custom prints for $60 of your car, but I would keep the original, any questions please contact me!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I thought I would add a few more samples, and thought I would let you know that for anyone interested I will draw any car not just VW's.

Attachments

#4 ·
Nice work!

#8 ·
Thanks everyone,
Let me know if you'd like one done of your cars, or of any car. My drawings are generally done on 9x11 drawing paper (roughly), I can also see about having them laminated onto a backing if interested so that it would be ready to hang up, this would have to be done at an extra cost though.

#9 ·
#11 ·
Plaquing Update!

Hi Everyone, just an update for you, if you want your pictures plaqued the price would be an additional $18.08, and all my prices are in Canadian Dollars. For plaquing you can choose the colour for the edging from black, dark blue or red. The plaquing is 3/8" thick and is slotted on the back to allow a screw from on your wall to slide in it.

#15 ·
I have recieved permission to show the drawing that has been done for Turr520, I will scan it and post it tonight when I get home from work.

Thanks for the complement by the way!

#21 ·
Turr, glad to hear you got the drawing, and glad you're happy with it!

Yes I've used different markers including prisma colour and a few others, they do work great but they cost quite a bit usually 4-6 bucks per marker.

I have a few of them but I enjoy using a variety of things from sketching marker to pencil crayons to pastels, and so on.

#26 ·
One more for your viewing pleasure

Here's another drawing (non-vw) that I did for a friend at work.
(This is of his actual car, not a fan of the window tint myself but it's what he wanted)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.