So I have a 2001 VW Beetle and the a/c is blowing hot air. The compressor is new, the fans aren't turning on, my dad checked the fuses and they're working. We were just wondering about the switches. How can we check if they're working? Is there anything else we should check?
I have a 2003 TDI and after driving home from work, about 30 miles at 60mph, the temperature light started flashing red when I was pulling up the driveway. I checked the fluid level and the tank is full, I can't find any leaks, and both cooling fans were running. Any ideas.:confused:
I am having many different problems with my beetle!!
1) MY ABS and ASR lights are on in my dash.
2) When my car sits either overnight in my garage or during my work shift, and then I try and reverse the car, the brakes don't compress all the way and I pretty much have to stand on my brake...
I have a 2004 Convertible Turbo Beetle and I've had it for about 5 years now. Every time I try to listen to the radio/CD/Tape or anything it starts crackling and popping :(. I'm not sure if it is the speakers or the stereo system or what. I've managed to deal with it for a few years now because...
I've recently acquired a 2001 and it has some interesting transmission problems I'm hoping someone else has run into.
1) When cold it shifts normally
2) Once warmed up it is prone to shifting failures
- longer than normal slides between shifts
- failure to fully engage 4th gear
Hi, I have a 2005 NB Cabrio, the other day the roof went down but didn't finish with the chime and refused to go back up. With some encouragment I got the roof moving again with it closing about 30cm at a time, each time stopping with a chime. I left the roof closed for then and drove for a few...
A/C and fan blower just stop working the other day. Recirculate button is working!
- fuses (on the top of the battery and inside the car) and they are good.
- Fan control module
- Blower motor resistor (but not blower motor).
Any idea what to check next?
ok I'm on wifes profile and am looking to you guys the experts for some help. We just got this nb full of bugs now. The drivers side door won't lock from outside the car so she has to lock it from inside and climb out the passenger door to make sure the car is secured. Then we can't roll down...