VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do you folks think the best location to place this badge on my 2003 NBC?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
I'd put one on each side of the car on the trianglular body panel that's between the fender and door, basically where the LED turn signal marker is on the 99-2003 model hard tops. If not there, I would say on your trunk, under the very-well-done reflective-coated VW emblem you have!

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
Billsbug said:
No, see if it will cover the insanely annoying (especially at night) 'Passenger Seat Belt' light on the dash...
That must be an annoyance of the convertibles, I don't have such a light.

*pets his aging 2002*

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts
kcfoxie said:
That must be an annoyance of the convertibles, I don't have such a light.

*pets his aging 2002*

2004.5+... ;) And it doesn't bother me at all. :D

-Des

·
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, an inside location would be best. The badge is 67x17mm and not suitable for exterior locations. On the last Beetles from Mexico it was located on the lower left-hand corner of the glove box. That would not be the best place on an NBC. I was thinking on the dash somewhere or one of the painted door panels. Just do know where would be most suitable.

·
Get in.Buckle Up.Hang on.
6,525 Posts
Ok, if that blinding bright orange light doesn't annoy you, then put it on the dash in the center portion right above the grab bar. Btw, I have one of these badges if anyone with an '03 wants it...

·
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Billsbug, where would you place it on your NBC? Not many locations available. I do like the Karman badge on the side.

·
6,525 Posts
U mean the Karmann badge on the dash between the vents?

Like I said above, it looks pretty good above center of the grab bar, right above the seam in the dash material. Btw, I didn't end up using my Ultima Edicion badge cuz it has a blue VW logo, anyone want it? I'll send it to ya N/C...:cool:

·
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No, the one on the right triangle area forward of the door.

·
6,525 Posts
Where do u see that?! :confused: Below is what is there now, got it from some German company:
Btw, if u like the Wolfsburg thing, just go to e-Bay and type in 'Wolfsburg', tons of stuff and cheap...

Attachments

·
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:confused: Well, maybe I didn't see it on your car, but on another one I just don't remember where I saw it. Sorry.

·
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Think I may have found a place: Between the security LED on the drivers door panel and the window readable from outside. No pic yet. Aye or Nay?

·
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have found a better place - on the upper right-hand corner of the glove box lid just to the right of the grab handle. It fits real nicely there. On the last 2003 real Beetle it was located on the lower left-hand corner. For those of you who like this sorta stuff, what do you think?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts