VW Beetle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 120 Posts

·
Get in.Buckle Up.Hang on.
6,525 Posts
No. I passed on the opportunity to get ~w00sh's stuff at a discount and go to APR for a custom program, but it's just too much of a hassle to ship it to Alabama etcetcetc...

I was hoping my local mods guy, Chris Green, could do it. :cool:

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
i got everything at cost, and giac chipped it for free. i work for a performance shop in dallas. total for me cost was $3600 and some change.

jd

·
Get in.Buckle Up.Hang on.
6,525 Posts
Bottom line: GIAC now has BT software for the NB and no one else does, not even APR. The chip program is all I need cuz the other parts I can get from anyone. Was the program flash loaded or 'tweaked' from your existing chip?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Nice job on the car! It looks sinister!! Pt. Grey Metallic is one of my favorite colors. Have you dynoed the car yet?

:)

·
Super Moderator
8,919 Posts
globug01 said:
Nice job on the car! It looks sinister!! Pt. Grey Metallic is one of my favorite colors. Have you dynoed the car yet?

:)
That was the dyno on the previous page...
I think he is supposed to dyno it again with the new 4wheel dyno their shop just got last week.

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
yea, we dynoedit again 2 days ago. dynapac, 295.2 whpon pumpgas. thats supposed to be the most accurate dyno.

we just reflashed the ecu, and now i have pump, race, valet and kill options.

jd

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Turbo_S said:
007... Did the greddy fmic fit perfectly or did you have to make some modifications?
it was for a gti, so yea, we chopped the piping a bit. fits like a glove tho. if you need pics of the install lemme know.

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Witchywoo said:
it looks pretty but i'm just a bit :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
lol, not doing much for blonde girls!:curtsey:
why confused? i like blonde chicks. my car does too. lol..

jd

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
007 said:
and i got new rims 2 weeks ago. 18x8 fliks with a 2" polished lip. but i have no pix.

jd
actully i have r32 18" arisos on it now.

jd

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 · (Edited)
new pix

some new pix.

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·

i relocated the battery to the trunk so i could do the cold ait intake. thats the silver box in the rear. i had my carbon fiber hood painted to match, but left the sides carbon. i tried to get a turbo pic, but it is useless.. ha.

jd

41 - 60 of 120 Posts