NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to fix this car for a lady at my work. She didn't realize the costs from a broken timing belt. She decided to part it out, just try to get some money back to help with a down payment on her next car.

Let me know what you need. I'll check in a few times everyday, and get back with you.

·
Registered
140 Posts
How much for ac heater controls in dash
trunk gas button on driver door
And third brake light on trunk

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Got a price on the whole car before it gets molested? Looking for a donor vehicle with clean title for everything but the engine.

MORAV

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got a price on the whole car before it gets molested? Looking for a donor vehicle with clean title for everything but the engine.

MORAV
Not sure if she would do that. LKQ gives $350 for cars and she wouldn't go for that. She needs every dime she can get. Parting it out might get her more money.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Passenger door panel

I'm looking for a passenger door panel that is silver w/grey leather interior in good shape. Does this one have the grey leather and how much?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Passenger in side door handle? Passenger out side door handle? Lock cylinder from Drivers door? Maybe a phone number so I can just give you a call?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Price quotes, please.

Hood Latch
Passenger Door Lock Button
Entire Passenger Door Handle, Inside pieces too.
Battery Cover

Thanks. Shipping is 72113.
The inside door pull is broken. What do you need off of the passenger door? The hood latch and battery cover is in good shape.

·
New Beetle Accessories
1,226 Posts
Is the radio a Monsoon or non-Monsoon?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looking for a left side cooling fan, needs to be 4 wire model, not 3. Need fan with motor. Also looking for skid plate under car.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts