NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to fix this car for a lady at my work. She didn't realize the costs from a broken timing belt. She decided to part it out, just try to get some money back to help with a down payment on her next car.

Let me know what you need. I'll check in a few times everyday, and get back with you.

·
Registered
140 Posts
How much for ac heater controls in dash
trunk gas button on driver door
And third brake light on trunk

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Got a price on the whole car before it gets molested? Looking for a donor vehicle with clean title for everything but the engine.

MORAV

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got a price on the whole car before it gets molested? Looking for a donor vehicle with clean title for everything but the engine.

MORAV
Not sure if she would do that. LKQ gives $350 for cars and she wouldn't go for that. She needs every dime she can get. Parting it out might get her more money.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Passenger door panel

I'm looking for a passenger door panel that is silver w/grey leather interior in good shape. Does this one have the grey leather and how much?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Passenger in side door handle? Passenger out side door handle? Lock cylinder from Drivers door? Maybe a phone number so I can just give you a call?

·
New Beetle Accessories
1,226 Posts
Is the radio a Monsoon or non-Monsoon?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looking for a left side cooling fan, needs to be 4 wire model, not 3. Need fan with motor. Also looking for skid plate under car.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts