NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
NBC 1.8T
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snapped off a couple of pics just before putting my baby away for the winter... I've only had it for 5 months.

I've been on VW sites ever since Dec.1st (storage date) - - I seem to have a little bit of separation anxiety so everyone's pics are a real pick-me-up!! (My winter car is a '91 Honda Civic with 387,000km :( ).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Hi

Welcome to the ORG!

The people here are real nice.

Very Nice NBC

I hope you will do ok till you can drive your bug again, now that winter is here I will not be driving my bug alot, but with this break from the snow, and it has not been real cold here, I had my bug out today, I will only drive it now when the roads are clear.

John K.

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
It's gonna be a loooooong winter...... ;)

Lovely NBC you have there! :party: Just think how great it will be in the spring! :flowers:

·
Bug Less
3,754 Posts
Nice Looking Vert !! I know about theLong winters I too park my vert in the winter, sadly though her Big sister decided to Break down on me so I had to get my vert back out :( ..

Heres hoping winter goes buy in a flash :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
ooooohhhhh, NICE!!! I don't think I could park my NB all winter. I'm having a hard enough time now that I'm not working and don't drive as much - real separation anxiety! I don't have a vert now but my last car was a 2001 Eclipse Spyder - bought it new and drove it all year long. I guess someone will have to explain the reasoning for putting them away in the winter - maybe I'm just a really mean mom. I live in Indiana so get plenty of the winter stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts