NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
JOE CAT BEETLE ADDICT
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
03 TURBO CONVERTIBLE only 27K miles MOMS CAR SUPER MINT!!!!

AUTO
HARVEST MOON
BLACK TOP AND BLACK LEATHER
THIS IS THE BETTER OF THE TWO TURBO MODELS
AND SHE HAS THE EXTENDED FACTORY WARRANTY TILL 2013
ALL INCLUDED

10K$$$$$

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Pics? Service records? TB & WP done (time issue, not mileage)?

·
JOE CAT BEETLE ADDICT
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car always went to VW fr service and honestly never need anything but brakes- and a new battery, a bulb and top cable repair.

Again it is under FULL VW Warranty bumper to bumper- and all those things you had mentioned is covered, and was just never needed. I do know all recalls were done if needed.

Thank you

again its perefect!!!!!!!!!!_ i mean super perfect!!!

Joe 717-898-902four

·
JOE CAT BEETLE ADDICT
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There were two turbo models at the time- hers- I really dont remeber the names, I think GLS and just the gl-

Hers has the Real Leather, Monsoon, power top, and a few other things-- I dont remember .

and yes it was bough later in the year in o3.
joe

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
Don't forget about the TS, also made in 03. But not a vert.
So hers has the blinkers in the mirrors, and the square headrests?

·
JOE CAT BEETLE ADDICT
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep blinkers in the mirrors and kind of rectangle headrests,

Awesome car!

Please spread the word,
Joe

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
The car always went to VW fr service and honestly never need anything but brakes- and a new battery, a bulb and top cable repair.

Again it is under FULL VW Warranty bumper to bumper- and all those things you had mentioned is covered, and was just never needed. I do know all recalls were done if needed.

Thank you

again its perefect!!!!!!!!!!_ i mean super perfect!!!

Joe 717-898-902four
I would be shocked if the TB & WP are covered under any type of warranty, These are maintenance items, not warrated items. But, that aside nice car...

As a basis for comparison only, and this one does have some minor paint (not body work) issues, AND the TB & WP issue, and didn't sell. A year newer, 15k miles, same color, and it's also a turbo GLS, stick

Volkswagen : Beetle - Classic - eBay (item 230669183690 end time Sep-12-11 12:24:21 PDT)

Btw, not sure about the '03, but with the '04, there was only one turbo, GLS Trim level, only way the turbo was available, to get the turbo, you had to get the GLS pkg.

I think you have a good, fair, asking price, good luck...

M.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts