VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got into a hit and run accident and sadly the repairs are just too expensive for a broke student like me without comprehensive insurance. the other car hit me on the rear tire of driver's side and caused the tire to blow out and make the car spin.:(

The interior/ passenger side exterior/ all parts under the hood are in mint condition. Engine only has 40,000 miles on it. I got light scratches on drivers side but the drivers side's front/rear end are damaged badly.

Please contact me if you need any of the parts. I live in Playa Del Rey, CA 90293.You would have to take the parts out yourself.

Thanks all

310-923-6297

Elia
IMG_8786[1].jpg

IMG_8785[1].jpg

IMG_8765[1].jpg

IMG_6165[1].jpg

·
Super Moderator
14,824 Posts
Oh, what a sad sight! :(

·
Registered
377 Posts
I wonder what you want for center dash pieces , wouldnt mind a stock pair to put in once I paint mine color, just in case I sell in future also the trim pieces b grab bar and under speedo as well as speedo visor.. would also mae it easier to paint a set before changing them out

·
Registered
144 Posts
If anyone is going to grab a part or two from this car, would someone mind getting the brake booster for me? I don't live in the area to go disassemble it or anything like that. I would pay in full beforehand obviously.

Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts