Discussion Starter #2
A little So Cal GTG last weekend
another one is cooming up this weekend Im exiced!:banana:

Attachments

·
Workin to live!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More GTG pictures from Sat's GTG at griffin Park its in LA I saw lots of trees! Very cool!!:)

Attachments

·
Workin to live!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
;)

Attachments

·
Workin to live!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mentalVdub
beautiful ride with an awesome colour to boot!

how's it down in SD? you ever come up to the IE to visit?

Why thankie:D I love the dark blue colors! I really like your Beetle also kick as flames!!:cool:
San D its got its ups and downs it is nice but I would rather be with my family in Washington I miss it. What is IE? Stand for?:confused:

·
Workin to live!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mentalVdub
yes indeed, the colour is truly amazing (the best in my opinion ).:D

IE = inland empire.

Yes and I knew when I was in the
market for a NBC I was gonna get Galatic Blue or
Red I love them both but glad I got the Blue color!:cool: No Ive never been to IE where is it?

Dede
I love the color! Looks like there were a lot of NBC's. Woo hoo!!!:)
Thanks I love it so much!:cool: Yes there were 3 NBC there the rest were hard tops. Mine was the only 05 Vert and the only Galatic blue there. Was alot of fun!:goodjob:

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
inland empire... it's all the cities inland from the beaches... corona, riverside, san bernardino.... many many cities. i live in riverside. i should go to a so cal nbc gtg and check out your beautiful bug. when's the next one???

·
Workin to live!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea You defently should come to one! There is one on Oct 8th were meeting at Carlsbad Starbucks if you want eh details let me know and I will give em to ya. Were going to
ToyJam from Carlsbad should be alot of fun!:)

·
Workin to live!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okie here is a couple cool model pictures sent to me by another person in the SoCal group I think its thight!:D Didnt you know that was me?!?:cool: :shy: :tongue: :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Workin to live!
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
More Pics

Some of them didnt turn out the best for some reason I got some new mods enjoy!:cool:

Attachments

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
05NavaBug said:
More GTG pictures from Sat's GTG at griffin Park its in LA I saw lots of trees! Very cool!!:)
Nice pics Shanda! :goodjob:

Question...I am assuming you were excited to see trees because you don't have any where you live? I've seen people excited to see snow..but never trees! :confused:

·
I Luv CGB!!!
2,128 Posts
Nice NBC. I really like that Blue. I thought that was Griffith Park. Man,do I miss Cali!:cry:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts