NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up the new brochure today. It comes with a nifty DVD deaturing a Salsa red vert owned by some YoYo/Hula Hoop people. The Force Of Good is in effect for these knuckleheads. Is it a new rule that NB people are cheesy? Probably would explain some of us, myself included, cuz this couple is heavy on the nacho sauce.

It was nice getting an up-close look at the new features in action. I'm positively jealous of all the 06 owners. VW finally got the cup holders right! How long did that have to take? Anyway, i really dig the new MP3 setup. Wish my 02 had the plugin for that. Would clean up my XM install something huge and i wouldn't have to use the cassette adapter or FM modulator. The new tails are pretty purty if you ask me.

Brochure is very nice and a nice collectible for the enthusiasts out there. The DVD is a nice touch. Wish it had one of us or a bunch of us on there showing off older models to compare the two, but what do want for nothing?

Eh, that's my two cents.

John

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
I bet you anything that some company somewhere has 06 taillight replicas ready to go into production.

With all of the (ugly in my opinion) altezza tails, I'm sure these will pop up soon.

I might consider a pair if they are close to the real ones..

SMG

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
FineExampl said:
Anyway, i really dig the new MP3 setup. Wish my 02 had the plugin for that. Would clean up my XM install something huge and i wouldn't have to use the cassette adapter or FM modulator
Wire it up youself! The only difference between that and the 06's would be customers buying the '06's are spending 3 times as much for the same setup ;)

SMG? I thought the tails were one of the things you hated about the '06's?? :confused:

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
They're kind of growing on me, but I'd have to see them on another pre-06 to make up my mind.

I think they'd look alright without the rear grille, which makes it looks like a face..

SMG

·
Eine Kleine Panzer
210 Posts
I picked mine up a few weeks ago...very cool brochure!

I also picked up a brochure about the new passat (drool).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts