NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, I have a BRAND NEW (AS IN NEVER BEEN USED) set of P1's for sale the fronts are 18x8.5 and the rears are 18x10.
Both 5x100 bolt pattern. Acutualy the rears are 5 x 112 but they comw with Projektzwo adapter plates.They have some used Bridgestone SO2's on them my friend sold me just so I'd have rubber. They will fit Any 5 x 100 VW . . Also perfect for a Transporter.

$900.00 U.S. OBO + shipping.Includes tires !! I live in Canada, Vancouver B.C.

PICS BELLOW !!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys, U.S. funds only. Here are the pics. The fron two are still in the box and the rears are mounted. Come with the hardware too.

Attachments

·
Registered
310 Posts
very nice looking wheels.... I briefly had a set... but they seemed very heavy... unless it was just the wheel/tire combo?... I see the box says LIGHT ALLOY.. how much does one wheel weigh?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure of the off set. You can look on there website. The fronts are basicaly equivalent to stock and the rears will stick out a little. they were origionaly meant to go with a wide body kit but I have seen a few people put narower rubber on the rear for that folded over look.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow I can't believe there is no intrest. these are brand new with rear adapter plates and tires!!

The fronts are 5 x 100 bolt patern (golf, jetta, beetle) the rears are 5x112 so you have to use the adapter plates That they come with. The kit was origionaly designed for a New Beetle.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interested. What are the specs on the tires? how many miles are on them? are they mounted? the offsets of the wheels should be marked on the inside, look for ET

I am very interested, please get back to me asap.

[email protected]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts