NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here is my "other" project that i have been working on for almost 6 months now... with a new windscreen tomorrow it will be ready for roadworthy check.

her name is Lello. she has a ragtop, runs 12v electrics, 1776cc engine with twin carby.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
We need more pics, please! :D

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Gorgeous!!!
:crazy:
Love that color!! :goodjob:

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
I don't know about anyone else, but you need to post a WHOLE lot more pics of this baby. Absolutely gorgeous! Get the whole 360degree shot and interior, front/back, etc. Even if you're still working on it, you should show it. Looks great!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all the comments :) ... she is a work in progress at the moment... full rebuild is on the way with new paint and interior in the plan and maybe some air suspension too.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Herbie3Rivers said:
Awesome. I see it's a Euro beetle too. What ever you do, DON'T get rid of the semaphore turnsignals in the door pilar. They MAKE the car. :D
no way.. gonna get them working again. :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok... here are some more pics of our oval.
We finally got registration done today and now has her plates for the road.

:)

the last shot is how our garage looks now...

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
BT2-very nice cars.Have you got 2 exhaust tailpipes on your NB? Did your Oval come from Sth.Aus.B4 you bought it?? Will have to take a shot of my 2 yellow ones together.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nbturbo said:
BT2-very nice cars.Have you got 2 exhaust tailpipes on your NB? Did your Oval come from Sth.Aus.B4 you bought it?? Will have to take a shot of my 2 yellow ones together.
yes 2 exhaust pipes on NB... oval came from Tas but i think he got it from Sth Aus so it has done a few k's this car... lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts