NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Love that 58! Will you be bringing that with you in may?

·
18,312 Posts

·
18,312 Posts
And you have been to the Ma. dust off???
Nope. I just got my NB last jan. :)
I love the pic of your 58 near the tree! I hope you have that framed and hanging in your home :goodjob:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Bay State VW Owners Club holds there annual VW Spring Dust off in 2006 on Sat.May 13. This is a driving event with several interesting stops. Which include a car related stop, and lunch. Typically the group cosisits of older air cooled VW's but anyone is welcome. Visit our web site at http://www.geocities.com/bsvwoc/ for photos of past dust off tours.

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
FineExampl said:
So explain...what's the dust off?? Need some details. I love Massachusetts. I'd drive there for an event no problem.
This is basically almost the same thing as the LIVC g2g last weekend. Except it's more about cruising around and admiring the sights, instead of carabugging to the beach and then to a diner. If you liked Jones Beach, you'll love this.

I can't wait now. Wanna schedule this even sooner? hehe.

·
18,312 Posts
Toad said:
This is basically almost the same thing as the LIVC g2g last weekend. Except it's more about cruising around and admiring the sights, instead of carabugging to the beach and then to a diner. If you liked Jones Beach, you'll love this.

I can't wait now. Wanna schedule this even sooner? hehe.
I think carabugging to the beach in the spring or summer would be really cool! Ocean pkwy is fun to drive on when its warm. :p
I cant wait for this either! I love me a good g2g and they just keep getting better n better!

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
So beautiful! I love your pair of cars. Grandfather, and grandson~ :bowdown:

Someone photoshop out the newer cars, and stop sign, stat! :D

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts