VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling our 1998 Volkswagen Beetle 2.0L in Worcester, MA. well maintained. Has just over 177K miles. I am the second owner, and having purchased this car from the in-laws, we know the complete history and maintenance record of the vehicle since it was new.
NEEDS A CLUTCH, was quoted $760 parts and labor from a local mechanic in Worcester, MA. Otherwise mechanically perfect, body has one minor rust spot on rear of passenger rocker panel. Work done in the last 6 months includes New struts/shocks, control arms, ball joints, sway bar end links, tie rods, front end alignment. Front O2 sensor, Middle exhaust silencer (muffler), plugs and wires, thermostat coolant housing and coolant sensors, silicone vacuum lines, fuel filter, antenna and interior headliner, and door lock module. New brake fluid and coolant. New Clutch slave and master cylinders. Full Clutch and brake Bleed. Over $1500 in parts alone the last 6mo.
I also have a couple oil filters and a Haynes manual for the car.
Have pics available to send.
Too many other parts to list, I am happy to share the full maintenance history of the car with you on the phone or in person.
Here are some of the specifications/features:
2.0L I4 AEG
5 Speed O2J Manual transmission, FWD
Airbags
Alloy Wheels
Good gas mileage 30MPG HWY and 21 City
Daytime Running Lamps
Keyless entry
Pwr windows, mirrors
Tilt-Wheel steering wheel
Cruise Control

Looking for $500 OBO. Call or text Terry 508 three five three 6915.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Volkswagen new beetle

Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Auto part Vehicle Steering part

Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Auto part Vehicle Car

Motor vehicle Mode of transport Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle City car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volkswagen new beetle Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

1 - 3 of 3 Posts