NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey!!! I'm really new to this site... I have a yellow 1998 NB GLS, 2.0L 5 speed :) I have owned my BUGG for a year and a half now :) I love it so much, it's always been the car of my dreams :) My Dad started me on the old beetles when I was 2 and when the new one came out I was crazy about it.... I have over 90 models (new and old) of beetles :) I cried when I picked my car up (loser I know LOL) She has been really good to me (knock on wood) I just reached 380,000 km's.... So far I have just done work mainly to the inside of the car (painting, etc.) I just got my rims put on about a month ago (MRX 17's, Lambo replicas) I lucked out big time with my exhaust.... had a hole in my old system and when I went to get it fixed Vibrant exhaust systems hooked me up with a whole new system (cat, resignator and exhaust FREE!!!) I've got a JSP spoiler on her.... thats about it so far..... I have alot more to do still but all in good time :) I showed her for the first time at the June Jitterbug show that just past.... I met alot of cool guys there that share the same passion which is awesome!!! I am planing on doing alot more shows and meets with her :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,735 Posts
Love it! Congratulations!! :party:

·
"SunShine" 01 1.8T 5sp.
1,671 Posts
Always nice to see another tuner girl.. lol.. I came from the dark side of messing with cars but I am in love with my beetle.. Look forward to watching your thread.. Love the wheels and your car is beautiful..

1 - 20 of 116 Posts