NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
2TIMEBUGMAN
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black with Black interior. Very clean daily driver. 5 speed. New Tires (spare has never been used). Faily new battery. Just had oil changed. Newly tinted windows. New fog lights (lenses were cracked on the old ones). New custom fit floor mats (black--heavy rubber for winter). VW 6 disc Changer. 65,000 miles. Runs great. Just drove several hours upsate with no issues---was recently being driven daily to the tune of 100+ miles per day (3 to 4 days a week...hey I'm a claims adjuster, I live in the car). Have 2 of the switchblade 3 button keys and a valet. Have the owners manual and haynes manual.

I was just told that my company is giving me a 2006 Chevy Malibu as a company car (let them give me the car.....I put like 40-50 thousand miles on a car within a year---no joke, my territory is from SI, NY to Albany and Jersey City to Montauk!!! I don't want to kill the Beetle)....must sell quick.Make an offer. Have listed on several other web sites and locally as well. Would like to see someone who will take care of the car buy the car. It is a great driver. Don't really want to sell but don't want to pay insurance on a car that will be sitting most of the time :(

$6800 negotiable...feel free to call me at 631-383-7766. If I don't answer please levae a message. I'm always running around with claims but will call back ASAP. Thanks

·
2TIMEBUGMAN
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will post pics later tonight, I have none at work. They screwed me with the allowance on the co. car so I have to take that ugly friggin Malibu.

Think these guys will be cool if I hang with the Jetta till $ allows for another New Beetle?

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Too bad you must sell. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I want it

I want this beetle. I have exactly $5000 in cash, no more no less. I am a college student in upstate NY. Please sell me this car, or trade for my VERY well cared for 1990 Vanagon GL. My eeemail = cpo3 at geneseo dot edu.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts