NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
99 YELLOW beetle whole or parts 2.0 automatic
Brand new OEM beetle Bra with VW emblem zvw-193-022B. Still in original box with manual and fittings.
My wife took her eyes off the road for a second and the guy in front of her locked his brakes up to avoid hitting a deer. Poor little beetle. The car only has 110,000 miles.
She hit it with the driver side front bumper. Pushed the rebar support in about 5" and I cant get it back out. The car starts right up and drives. It also broke the fans and cracked one of the hoses off the radiator. Both headlight were shattered. Hood has minor damage but it still closes/locks. Put a small crack in drivers side fender and one crack in the front bumper. I have already fixed the cracks. I bought everything already to fix the car and now I cant get the bumper support back out. I would rather sell the entire car with all the new parts but I think its worth more in peices. If someone has a bettle they already stripped, I would buy the driver side front of the frame about 15".
Everything in the car works!!!! Power windows/alarm
Car has a new alternator 2 months old
Brand new radiator never installed
2 newer airbags and fans, brand new battery (2 weeks old)A case of Pentosin transmission fluid (g 052 162 A2). Figured Id change the fluid out since the front end was off.
Has the steel rims one with a BRAND NEW goodyear tire (spare) All hubcaps are intact with one extra without emblem.
My camera got dropped so I have to get a new one to post pictures. No damage to the car other then the front end. The air cleaner also got cracked.
I can pull and ship any parts needed!
The engine runs excellent! No smoke or funny noises! No check engine lights ever came on.
No sunroof.
if someone wants to give me $2000 for the car, they can come and pick it up. I will let the engine go "without" any acessories for $1200+ shipping or free pick up. Ready to drop in $1500.
The Auto trans for $500. Glove box and arm rest are good! Grey cloth interior.
Just let me know what parts you need! I will wait a few days to see if someone wants the entire car!
Also have a new 4 ton porta power I will let go for $100. [email protected] I will accept cash in person or personal checks/M.O., No Paypal.

·
nOOb
26 Posts
Kind of random, I know, but I'm looking for the rear VW logo emblem on the hatch. Ours is horridly sun-faded to the point where there's no black background left and it just looks like a silver circle. I'll email you too....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Vw emblem

I do have the VW trunck emblem but some of the chrome has started to peel. If yours still has all the chrome and black is faded, I would recomend just using a little black touch up paint. I did check online and you can get a new emblem for around $25 delivered e-bay. The trunk emblems are stick ons I beleive. If not, you may have to get the entire latch.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beetle bra and armrest

The Bra I "would like" to get $125 delivered. That is what I think we paid for it. Since they are discontinued I may have the last new one on the planet. So glad I never put it on! A used one just sold for $90 plus shipping so I think is still a good deal.
As to the armrest, I could have sworn it had one. This is the third one we have owned so my mind is playing tricks on me. There is no place for one on this car so I will assume no one stole it.
I did check for you and they have new "aftermarkets" any color for around $60 delivered! That would be better then $100+ for a used one e-bay.

·
nOOb
26 Posts
I do have the VW trunck emblem but some of the chrome has started to peel. If yours still has all the chrome and black is faded, I would recomend just using a little black touch up paint. I did check online and you can get a new emblem for around $25 delivered e-bay. The trunk emblems are stick ons I beleive. If not, you may have to get the entire latch.
Front is a stick-on but the back one has to be dismantled from the inside. any chance you can send me a pic of yours, just so I can see what kind of shape it's in? I sent you an email this morning too...just reply back to that address if you can do it. Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cup holders?

I am totally new to this forum and have no idea what I'm doing. Just bought a beetle and I am in need of 2 grey lock in cup holders. I own a 2001 yellow beetle grey leather interior. Can anyone help?!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am interested in the plastic covers for the interior lights in the doors. Also, I would like the top engine cover, if you are willing to part with it. Please send me a personal message, if they are still available.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'd be interested in the whole car minus the engine and trans.
Depends on your where you are located and how much you want.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
The Bra I "would like" to get $125 delivered. That is what I think we paid for it. Since they are discontinued I may have the last new one on the planet. So glad I never put it on! A used one just sold for $90 plus shipping so I think is still a good deal.
As to the armrest, I could have sworn it had one. This is the third one we have owned so my mind is playing tricks on me. There is no place for one on this car so I will assume no one stole it.
I did check for you and they have new "aftermarkets" any color for around $60 delivered! That would be better then $100+ for a used one e-bay.
Do you still have the OEM Front Bra and if so would you take $100 shipped for it?

·
Volkswagen Addict
123 Posts
Do you have the little round front bumper cover that is supposed to cover the tow hook? Mine is missing, and since yours is already yellow, it's perfect. :)

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
do you still have the rear bumper cover? Where are you located?
Still interested in the Front Bra with emblem if you still have it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am interested in your door handles and floor mats as well as steering wheel spokes if they are for sale. Thank you. As well as your shift boot and knob if it was a standard. PM me please.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts