NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My grill that holds the fog lights has come loose due to the plastic snaps breaking.

Does any one know where I can purchase this part online?:mad:

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
www.1stvwparts.com

$32.39
5 - Lower Grille - make sure you get the part number for the one with Fog lamps.
W/fog lamps - W/o turbo s 98-01 $32.39

I'd suggest calling their 1-800 number - they are really friendly and can verify that it works for your year.
To get to that screen I had entered

Attachments

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
marvins_dad said:
www.1stvwparts.com

$32.39
5 - Lower Grille - make sure you get the part number for the one with Fog lamps.
W/fog lamps - W/o turbo s 98-01 $32.39

I'd suggest calling their 1-800 number - they are really friendly and can verify that it works for your year.
To get to that screen I had entered
are these OEM parts? i am looking for a few of these pieces as well. FYI, their number is 888-528-5280 for VW parts.

this is cool though, as i was needing some of these parts and my local VW was charging much more than this place is. nice find!

ok wait, after looking around some, i notice my OEM shopping cart is empty. i don't know if i am ordering OEM parts or not. maybe i should just call...

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
Yes! OEM
They are Auburn VW Parts - part of a dealership. Not sure why they can sell them so cheap, I guess they deal more in volume than mark up.

I got my Gauge Cluster from them for around $250 when the stealership wanted $400 for the part. They were able to make sure that I got the exact part I needed.

They are well worth the look if you are looking for OEM parts or Driver's Gear Accessories. :goodjob:

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
marvins_dad said:
Yes! OEM
They are Auburn VW Parts - part of a dealership. Not sure why they can sell them so cheap, I guess they deal more in volume than mark up.

I got my Gauge Cluster from them for around $250 when the stealership wanted $400 for the part. They were able to make sure that I got the exact part I needed.

They are well worth the look if you are looking for OEM parts or Driver's Gear Accessories. :goodjob:
super! i will definitely be getting my parts from them then! i wondered why they were so much cheaper. of course there's shipping... :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts