NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's the facts: It has 105,000 miles and passed PA inspection and emissions a few months ago. It runs and drives well, it has a fresh tune up/coil packs. The previous owner had the timing belt done at 80,000ish. It has good tires and brakes, new Exide premium battery, newer cat and o2s and probably some other things that aren't coming to me. The interior is clean and presentable, with no odd smells. The drivers seat is very supportive and height adjustable. The VW radio has been replaced with a nicer unit that has a AUX port so you can hook up your Ipod or cell phone. The exterior as you can see looks nice, and though it has accumulated scratches and dings over the years it looks good overall. I do professional detailing/paint correction on the side for a limited amount of people with usually very nice cars. I spent several hours on the VW getting rid of those tiny scratches that you see on black cars. The only thing this bug needs is a driver.

I got the bug in September to have a nicer car than my to hell and back and then to hell again 361,000 mile 95 Accord. My financial situation has changed recently and I ran out and bought a CTS-V so the Beetle must go.

Call or txt or PM me 484-six seven eight-0115

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Looks like a really nice car at a very reasonable price. I am sure you won't have any trouble selling it. That thing shines a mile away. ;)
Just curious, what engine does it have?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It has a 2.0. The CTS-V is a sedan. It has a few mods from the previous owner, headers, small cam, intake ect. I'm in love so far.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts