NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New User, sorry if I'm not posting properly.

I have a Special Edition (2000) Reflex Yellow new Beetle for sale... this was one of only 2,000 that had to be purchased online for Y2K. It has the turbo engine (manual stick shift) and the full upgrades that were the only trim package available for the special edition (leather, sunroof, power windows, cd changer in trunk, etc.)

appx. 125,000 miles

Car is located in Minnesota and has some spots of rust due to salty roads in the winter, but is otherwise in good shape and runs well.

Kelly Blue Book value for a non-Special Edition 2000 Turbo New Beetle in good condition is ~$4,200, but I'm wondering what the car is worth as a limited Special Edition. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
New User, sorry if I'm not posting properly.

I have a Special Edition (2000) Reflex Yellow new Beetle for sale... this was one of only 2,000 that had to be purchased online for Y2K. It has the turbo engine (manual stick shift) and the full upgrades that were the only trim package available for the special edition (leather, sunroof, power windows, cd changer in trunk, etc.)

appx. 125,000 miles

Car is located in Minnesota and has some spots of rust due to salty roads in the winter, but is otherwise in good shape and runs well.

Kelly Blue Book value for a non-Special Edition 2000 Turbo New Beetle in good condition is ~$4,200, but I'm wondering what the car is worth as a limited Special Edition. Any thoughts would be appreciated!
I bought my Yellow 2000 GLX with all the bells and whistles for $2800 bucks and it just had the timing belt service done and brand new tires. Not sure if there is a demand for your "Special edition" But with that many miles and a little rust I would think you will probably be getting between $3000-3500 for it. It just depends on who is looking and what they are willing to pay.

Good Luck with the Sale!.

·
thatpastorguy
133 Posts
Still available

Just wondering if this is still available and if you decided on a price?
Thanks
Billy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts