NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting out a complete 1.8t beetle w/ 95k, automatic, sunroof, pwr windows. black w/ tan int. factory alloys and 5 center caps 1 is new. The following are damaged: rt rear fender, rt door and hood have dents, front bumper cover has crack, rt headlight,foglights. The other 3 fenders are good, airbags good, lt door good, rear bumper,hatch,lights good. The rest of the car is good and the engine currently runs, new alt. timing belt service, as of now Engine/trans are only sold if buyer pulls it, all other parts I will pull. thanks, mike

·
Not So New Member
21 Posts
Stock Allow Wheels

Do you have photos of the wheels from this 2001? I want to replace my factory 16" with 17" wheels - so what size and style are these and most importantly, in what state of the country do you live? :dunno:
Thanks,
BluBug48 (Virginia)

·
JYD, Peppy Pepper, Rico,
596 Posts
Parts

im interested in FRONT Passenger side fender and a spoiler can you post or send me pictures of them please...

Also do you offer shipping to 63303 st charles mo?

[email protected]

thanks
marc

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I would like the armrest lid, including the latch. Price and shipping to 98682?

·
vw4life
49 Posts
Secondary Air

Howdy,

I would be interested in the two secondary air hoses (plastic pipes) if they are seemingly in good condition. I have a 2000 1.8T 5-speed APH engine and guessing/hoping they would be the same?

Zip is 61603, please let me know.

Thanks!

[email protected]

·
Not So New Member
21 Posts
Where in the World is MillerMike?

I am parting out a complete 1.8t beetle w/ 95k, automatic, sunroof, pwr windows. black w/ tan int. factory alloys and 5 center caps 1 is new. The following are damaged: rt rear fender, rt door and hood have dents, front bumper cover has crack, rt headlight,foglights. The other 3 fenders are good, airbags good, lt door good, rear bumper,hatch,lights good. The rest of the car is good and the engine currently runs, new alt. timing belt service, as of now Engine/trans are only sold if buyer pulls it, all other parts I will pull. thanks, mike
Dear Mr. Mike, looks like several of us are hitting you up for parts you so kindly offered, but seems we've not heard a word from you and have no idea where you live (for purposes of picking up parts). Anyway you can check your email or the site and "hop to it, hop sing?" Thanks. BluBug48:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Email me @ [email protected] for a quicker response. I do not live on the internet and logging on this site takes a while. I work during the day, I am installing a pool at home, late at night I then remove parts from the beetle. The wheels are 16in factory 6 spoke. I am located in white bluff, tn. I take paypal and have no problem shipping. greyhound can be used for larger parts. If anybody needs small parts send part# in email. thanks. mike

·
JYD, Peppy Pepper, Rico,
596 Posts
Helpfull Hint Mike

Please post pictures of your car as it will make the parts sell faster. Just a hint for ya...

thanks
marc

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
parts are being listed on ebay w/pictures/shipping. shipping outside of ebay is too expensive now especially on larger items due to everybody using dimensional weight,example I priced a 24x24x24 box weight 10 lbs, charged based on 82 lbs, cost 50-65 to just ship a fender liner. If you need a certain part let me know and I will remove it and put it on ebay under seller mrm2d

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I assume both front spindles will have the wheel bearings and hub attached. $100 each side plus shipping, I will need to be paid for them before pulling since the car will not be mobile anymore plus it will take a while to remove. as for the post about the front fenders/spoiler. I am trying to remove the spoiler assm. the fenders are removed, they are oversized and will probably need to be shipped by greyhound, probably best for a local buyer to purchase.
please email for inquiries. [email protected]

·
Registered
71 Posts
Need the A/C fan control switch on the dash. the unit that controls the fan, direction and the temp. How much to 30663. P.S. I bought one last year for my daughters car for 25 plus shipping.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts