NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, I have to sell this beautiful little thing because I want a Jetta or Passat..something bigger...sorry please don't be mad at me for saying that! Anyway, this car is loaded!

Description:

2001 Beetle TDI GLS, 90,000 miles, $10,500 OBO Leather, ALl power windows/mirrors/locks, power sunroof, cruise, AC, nice rims, tires have about 60% wear on them, has a good sound system/cassetta...for some reason the 6 CD changer is missing? I figure with everyone having IPOD's it's not a big deal anyway. email me @ [email protected] and I will send them to you. Call me @ 614-560-4530

ADDED: the last three pics I've posted show minor blemishes to be expected with a 4 or 5 yr. old car. Has a small dink on the drivers side door. The leather drivers side seat is showing wear. The front bottom of the fender is scraped,,the guy I bought it from side his wife ran over a curb. Also, I just replaced the fuel filter and changed the oil/filter.
Thanks, Anthony L

Attachments

·
a.k.a. porkchopzz4
890 Posts
So you're in OH?

What color ext and int?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Timing belt/waterpump and color

I don't know about the timing belt/water pump? I have only had the car for two months. Also, as you can see now the car is dark blue....in the sun it looks purple?!!

·
strange things are afoot
1,535 Posts
batik blue with tan leatherette:)

Same color combo as my car before the transformation... altho I have cloth.

find out about that timing belt/water pump from previous owner if you can... its WAY past due if it hasnt been changed. also, your craigslist listing has 98,000 miles instead of 88,000 could be an important thing to an interested party.

also, I would be willing to go take a look at this for anyone from out of town who might be interested. I live 30 minutes away from plain city and have a TDI already so I am familiar with them.

Aaron

·
Super Moderator
14,769 Posts
Not in the market (just sold a TDI ourselves!), just wanted to say: Love the flower license plates! :lol: And, Good luck with your sale. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts