NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have own my beetle for about 2months now its fun to drive and i love the gas mileage. so i decided to post pics i gave it a wash, clay waxing and looks shinny:). as u can see am missing the center wheel logos and a cap. just order new caps,side marker, and handle cover. i will post more pics when items arrive and install.

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
Awesome! I have the same silver bug and the only thing I hate about the 2001 model is that the caps on the rims always seem to fall off. I swear it seems like every year I'm buying a new cap. Other then that I love it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome! I have the same silver bug and the only thing I hate about the 2001 model is that the caps on the rims always seem to fall off. I swear it seems like every year I'm buying a new cap. Other then that I love it.
i just order a new set of caps , will see how long they last me . i love this color. got any pics of your beetle?

·
USS ANNIEPRISE NCC 1701 A
4,142 Posts
YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BUGGY!!! I am the proud owner of a Silver 1999, his name is Ernie. When I got him, he had those same wheels, I was partial to the Force rims that came out on the 2003's, So when I got him, I bought some from macdave here on the Org. I kept them until my buddy Jonk, gave me his stock wheels from his 2008 New Beetle, They look so good on Silver!!!! Love the pics. I have some of the black centers if you need any, let me know, i'll send them to you. :cool: keep the pictures coming!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BUGGY!!! I am the proud owner of a Silver 1999, his name is Ernie. When I got him, he had those same wheels, I was partial to the Force rims that came out on the 2003's, So when I got him, I bought some from macdave here on the Org. I kept them until my buddy Jonk, gave me his stock wheels from his 2008 New Beetle, They look so good on Silver!!!! Love the pics. I have some of the black centers if you need any, let me know, i'll send them to you. :cool: keep the pictures coming!!!
thanks for the offer i will keep in mind incase i loose any when i get my new set, i order a new pack of the center caps cover waiting to arrive . will post pics when all installed .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts