NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got some pictures of my "new" NB!

i know ti is dirty now but it has been to cold or too wet to wash lately, but this look sgreat compared to the mud I had covering it the other day.

Another Angle

Finally a picture just cruising behind the wheel

Not my place btw I wish I don't even have gravel just a mud driveway. It's alright buggy likes the mud and also likes to play rough out on the gravel roads

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
He bit you, because he didn't want to drive. He just wants to be a passenger! :lol:

I love the pics! :p

·
Antenna rot
342 Posts
Hi!

Welcome to the ORG!

Man, those Daytona wheels look sweet on a Beetle! The first Beetle I test drove was a silver '01 GLX with those wheels.

Enjoy your NB!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yah I relly liek those I think I will keep em stock...although I really want to do some stripes and I might try to photoshop it sometime to see how it looks and get opinions. Thanks for all the kind welcomes too and I think I will just stick to the name Sonic...Sonic the Beetle

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok well here is my horrible attempt at photoshopping...comments? oh also the colros are weird but ti is supposed to be copper shadowed by harvest gold. Kind of a retro color thing

·
doink
930 Posts

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
as a silver beetle and cockatiel owner, i love the bidie pic! that's sooooo cute!

i like the stripe idea, but i'd have the text slant the other way. ;)

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello Fellow Bug Lovers
I had to much time on my hands this afternoon so I thought I would jsut make an avatar but of course came out way to big :(
anyways I thought I would just post it to see what eveyone thinks. I better go now so I can wash my car and take some great new pictures tomorrow!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Alright I did some paintin' today got the bud vase holder and the similar piece opposite of it painted in reflex silver. As soon as I can find my camera I will take a pic of it looks great. I also found out why in Fowvay's how to he lists that you need an extra pair of hands for the lighting the vase. Did it myself but I would not do it again alone.

EDIT.

I am going to get the wheels powdered coated to gloss black. Just wondering if anyone thinks that would look cool?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts