NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
aka the Volkswagen Fairy
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Breaks my heart to sell Miss Bella, but she is too high maintenance and I don't have to time, expertise or money to keep on fixing her. I am located in Lafayette LA.

2002 Snap Orange Color Concept 1.8 liter with 108,000 miles for $5,000.00. Needs new shocks and struts, new glovebox, new headliner and the back upholstery has some flaking off issues.
New fuel pump 2009
Engine was totally rebuilt in 2010.
New secondary air injection pump 2010
New transmission 2011,
New battery fuse box 2011
New tires 2011
New alternator 2012
New battery 2012
Coil packs changed at dealer per recall

Would rather see her go to someone who knows what they are doing. Plase pm me if you are interested.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
KEEP HER, you are already there. she is mechanically sound now just live with the small stuff for awhile. You will always regret it if you sell her, every time you see another. Remember why you fell in love in the first place. Every car has issues,and you have the major ones worked out already. Think about it.

·
aka the Volkswagen Fairy
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics

Okay, will take some pics this weekend, hope that's soon enough. The exterior looks pretty good, though clear coat on the hood is wearing a little, and the grille could stand to be replaced.
The interior needs work, headliner replacement, rear seat leather repair, and needs new glovebox door/lock.

·
No NB Yellow Trifecta :(
5,639 Posts
Okay, will take some pics this weekend, hope that's soon enough. The exterior looks pretty good, though clear coat on the hood is wearing a little, and the grille could stand to be replaced.
The interior needs work, headliner replacement, rear seat leather repair, and needs new glovebox door/lock.
It sounds normal so far; do you have all of the paper work for the maintenance noted in your first post?

·
aka the Volkswagen Fairy
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I should. Will be putting it all together this weekend.

·
aka the Volkswagen Fairy
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Trying to post pix

Been trying to post pix. If anyone wants to see them, I can email them as an attachment. I tried here to do it and it didn't work.

·
No NB Yellow Trifecta :(
5,639 Posts
Posting pics to the ORG can be challenging, here are two posting tips ...

1) ... post JPG, JPEG pictures only
2) ... picture size should be no larger than 800x600

You can use MS Paint to save your pics as JPG and if you have Microsoft Office (any version) you can use MS Picture Manager to re-size them to 800x600.

·
aka the Volkswagen Fairy
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
C:\Users\Reenie\Pictures\2012-11-04 carC:\Users\Reenie\Pictures\2012-11-04 car

·
aka the Volkswagen Fairy
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay, I used mspaint and resized the pix, and went to properties for each and inserted them. That didn't work. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts