NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need something larger, so I have to sell my turbo...

58000 miles, 5 speed, cd changer in addition to the regular snap orange items(leather, monsoon, 17" rims with the orange inserts, heated seats, Stability control, etc.). Totally stock. Good set of Falken 512s.

Car is very clean and has had proper care. I've replaced the coolant temperature sensor and the flasher relay. Never any issues outside of the regular warranty stuff(coilpacks and window regulator). Runs and drives excellent.

$13000... PM me if you have questions. Sorry I don't have pictures, but my internet access is through work...

Only selling because I need more trunk space.

Dean

·
Retired Car Whore
7,047 Posts
Bump for one of my favoite NBs ever produced.:hitit: If only I hadn't just gotten a car, I would have been interested...and you're really close. Good luck with the sale!:goodjob:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bowling green

Severecaraddict said:
Bump for one of my favoite NBs ever produced.:hitit: If only I hadn't just gotten a car, I would have been interested...and you're really close. Good luck with the sale!:goodjob:
I know, I really got the fever bad when this car came out. I've had it just about four years, and its been great.

Bowling Green is a cool town, I've been there a couple of times. I'm from Evansville, IN, and have family in Louisville, so I pass through on a regular basis.

Dean

1 - 6 of 6 Posts