VW Beetle Forum banner
121 - 140 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
18,616 Posts
Impressive, i think; you are probably, one of the few members on this site, to complete a AWD conversion! :)

So, what is next; a twin turbo conversion, from HPA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
Impressive, i think; you are probably, one of the few members on this site, to complete a AWD conversion! :)

So, what is next; a twin turbo conversion, from HPA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Next is to paint and get wheels and tires. Then built 500 HP plus motor. Then dog box sequential

·
Registered
29 Posts
Any updates?

I have a few questions
So basically the TT rear floor is a touch higher and has provisions for the haldex etc.
Would the original intercoolers on each side have worked? does the FMIC mess with radiator airflow at all?

Your work is impressive, and then i got to the body mods your doing and thats next level, i give you props for that. Its gonna look beast and one of a kind for sure!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any updates?

I have a few questions
So basically the TT rear floor is a touch higher and has provisions for the haldex etc.
Would the original intercoolers on each side have worked? does the FMIC mess with radiator airflow at all?

Your work is impressive, and then i got to the body mods your doing and thats next level, i give you props for that. Its gonna look beast and one of a kind for sure!
Yes sir the floor pan is a direct fit for the most part 😂. The dual ic may have worked but it would have taking alot more work than I wanted to put on it see I would be replacing it when I built the big motor. And I haven't driven it enough to know if it interfer with the airflow to radiator. It's in the paint booth at the moment just got my rims in and fitting the flares and finish up the body work and get her painted. I just moved to a new house so it's been on the back burner. But about moved in .so about to get back on it full force.

121 - 140 of 173 Posts