VW Beetle Forum banner
161 - 173 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
18,616 Posts
Thats so cool; you have access, to these types of machines and CAD! Would be cool, to see some videos; of your CNC setup and it making parts! :)

I bet, if you made some unique parts; you could probably, sell them to members here or to other New Beetle owners! One thing, that I have wanted to make for years; was billet VW badges for the front and rear, as the stock ones, always peel off and fall apart!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
I'll try to get a video. And I have thought about the emblem's. I may have to do them

Thats so cool; you have access, to these types of machines and CAD! Would be cool, to see some videos; of your CNC setup and it making parts! :)

I bet, if you made some unique parts; you could probably, sell them to members here or to other New Beetle owners! One thing, that I have wanted to make for years; was billet VW badges for the front and rear, as the stock ones, always peel off and fall apart!

·
Registered
18,616 Posts
I would definitely be interested in badges, If I had the CAD, 3D scanner and CNC machine, plus the skills; I there are many things, that could be remade in metal, especially breakage prone plastic! There are definitely, opportunities; for upgrades and products, that need to be made! Keep us in the loop; if you decide to do anything! :)

161 - 173 of 173 Posts