Blacked out Grille and Lower Rear Valance
Euro Switch
Euro Fog
Euro Plate

·
that's what she said...
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I had planned on smoking my tail lights today but I only have black spray paint & my friend said I need something else that he is going to pick up for me tomorrow so hopefully I'll have em smoked in the next few days :)

·
that's what she said...
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I finally got my flower vase and the black part that it goes into, I've had my NB for almost a year and it's never had a flower until now!

I also put my peace necklace around the mirror & a juicy couture bracelet that has a heart (you probably can't see it..)

Also, just a random picture I took of beastle today.:D

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
That spray tint (nite shadez) is great stuff.

But be careful; do VERY LIGHT coats. VERY light. it leaves runs very easily so you're better off doing 15 light coats rather than 3 normal coats. It just takes extra time; but it's free-time. Not like you have to sit there and watch it for the 20 minutes between coats.

·
that's what she said...
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
noR said:
That spray tint (nite shadez) is great stuff.

But be careful; do VERY LIGHT coats. VERY light. it leaves runs very easily so you're better off doing 15 light coats rather than 3 normal coats. It just takes extra time; but it's free-time. Not like you have to sit there and watch it for the 20 minutes between coats.

Thanks! 2 people told me about nite shadez last night :) I'm definitely going to look into it. Or...I might just get those covers. Haha.

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
Sweet ride! Can't wait to see what you decide to do with it!

·
that's what she said...
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Beetlemania said:
Sweet ride! Can't wait to see what you decide to do with it!

Can't wait until I have the money to do what I want! I have so many plans in my head they are almost spilling out:D

·
bored at work...
468 Posts
I still trying to figure out if I want to sale them..

I'm wanting the seats from the Turbo Sport, and my boyfriends uncle is going to recover them in black/white.. I found some Turbo Sport seats for 600 dollars on Ebay, I just don't know if I want to spend that kind of money on just seats.. I could do a lot of stuff with 600 dollars!

·
that's what she said...
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HeatherBug said:
I still trying to figure out if I want to sale them..

I'm wanting the seats from the Turbo Sport, and my boyfriends uncle is going to recover them in black/white.. I found some Turbo Sport seats for 600 dollars on Ebay, I just don't know if I want to spend that kind of money on just seats.. I could do a lot of stuff with 600 dollars!
I totally know what you mean, just send me a message if you do decide to sell them :)

·
that's what she said...
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A couple new pictures of Beastle.

One of them at his first show. :)

& we put clear turn signals on the rear :)

·
that's what she said...
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey guys! I went to The Madera Spring Fling on Sunday & placed 2nd in the NB class..

Here are 2 pictures that Volksarama took of Beastle.

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
Coming along!

Congratulations on the award! The first of many, no doubt!

1 - 20 of 116 Posts