NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 New Beetle Convertible

Body:: 88,000 Miles (Highway miles) Light Blue Exterior with Black Convertible Top. Black Leather interior. 1.8L? 4 Cylinder engine (Not the Turbo) 5 Speed Manual Transmission

Equipment:: Cold Weather Package (Heated Seats and Mirrors) Convertible boot and removable Windscreen. AM/FM Cassette with CD Changer hookups.

Exterior Condition:: The car is in great condition cosmetically. The front and rear bumpers are in great condition for being a city car (a few paint chips, most of which are already painted to match).

Convertible top is in great shape with no tears or holes. It is also in great conditional mechanically, and has no problems opening and closing.

Interior Condition:: Interior is in great shape, no tears or stains on upholstery or carpet. Only cosmetic problem is the one cupholder has 2 broken prongs (meant to hold smaller cups).

I am sad to part with this car (I call her Evelyn, and we enjoy our long drives along the ocean with the wind in our hair...), but I know someone else needs the transportation more than I do. It bothers me to see her sitting in the street not being driven.

Price is $9,750, but I am open to offers and negotiation. Please reply by email or call 415.298.7091 if you are interested in seeing and driving the car.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts