NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 New Beetle CGCC (Cyber Green Color Concept), 9K-original miles, TURBO, automatic. Mobil-1 full synthetic. Color keyed heated leather seats and color keyed rims, monsoon sound system, sunroof. This beautiful bug is from our family collection of which we have decided to sell for someone else to enjoy. I have tried to research how many of these were produced but cannot find the numbers. Definitely a rare factory version. Asking $14,500/OBO. Located in N.W. Indiana near Chicago. Rich/219-384-6227 or E-mail [email protected]

S O L D !!!! S O L D !!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
If only I could win the lottery!!! I have a budget but not that much! lol This is the nicest concept beetle I have seen and the Lord knows I have been looking at alot of new beetles for the last few months. Not one has been so nicely taken care of. The miles are crazy~! I had to look at the number again. Someone will be a lucky person to own this car. Just hope they take care of it. It's hard finding a loved bug. In my area anyways. Just amazing!:)

·
Super Moderator
5,364 Posts
Oh man I would buy that yesterday if I could!

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
Very nice CGCC!! But what do you mean by "lifestyle?"

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lifestyle Explanation

When we bought it, they told us it was a "Lifestyle" version. (LoL)!!! Thank you to all who informed me of the "correct" version. (CGCC) Does anyone know how many were produced?

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
Even with the low miles, you will not get your asking price...... :(

·
Daisy's Mae's Mom
171 Posts
I have to agree on the price thing unfortunagely. I know the car is worth a lot of money seeing how it has less than 9,000 miles but it's still a 2003 and that in itself will give more problems just due to it's age.

It is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! If you were close to me, I'd talk my husband into buying it! Please let us know what it finally sells for! And make sure whoever buys it will promise to LOVE it and TAKE GREAT CARE of it! That's a little princess that deserves to be spoiled for sure!:eek:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Macrobin,

It could be shipped via Reliable Carrier Company for around $800. They ship the majority of vehicles for the MECUM auction all over the USA. I have used them before. Very professional. Just for serious thought.

·
No NB Yellow Trifecta :(
5,639 Posts
Any OFFERS out there???
I must agree with dyned a macrobin; as rule, rarely would I rate any used NB as outstanding, but yours appears to be the exception.

With that said, IMHO you still need to cut your asking price in half. Whether you go to KBB, NADA or Edmunds, to get a used car appraisal, neither have pricing options specifically for the Color Concepts. They simply treat them as either a "Turbo" or "Sport" version of the Beetle.

I would make you an offer, but I do not have room for a fifth beetle; even though I think it would be :cool: ...

·
SmilingKathy
13 Posts
I'm curious to know for how much your beautiful bug sold. The buyer is lucky to have gotten a terrific car with such low, LOW miles! Please let me know; I'm selling the same car, same year, same colors, with 49,625 miles.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts