NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling this car for my 95-year-old Mom who stopped driving just a few months ago! She is the original owner, and this car has ONLY 55,000 MILES! It literally looks like new and drives great! This car has always been garaged! At age 78, she bought this turbo-rocket because she wanted a New Beetle in this specific color combo, and this was the only car available anywhere at that time! This car has never been in an accident and has a custom painted center dash console that matches the exterior color. It has leather seating surfaces and leather interior trim (steering wheel, shift knob, handbrake). Includes all service records since new! Immaculate condition, I only washed it and vacuumed the floor mats! Everything works as new! Turbo 1.8 engine, automatic rear spoiler, power moon roof, A/C, 4-spd. Automatic, 17" Factory alloys, almost new tires, cruise control, power windows, tilt steering wheel, ABS 4-wheel disk brakes, 2 remote keys and 1 valet key, factory premium AM/FM/Cassette Monsoon sound system with capability for CD, original owner's manual, and also a current CA smog certificate. Thanks -- Patrick

·
Super Moderator
14,736 Posts
I hope it goes to a loving new family.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts