NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 silver Turbo S for sale. I'm the third owner. Although I have owned it the least of its three owners, I have put on most of its 85.700 miles. Here is a more detailed ad ...

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2303978

Timonium, Maryland. $4,750 includes everything.

Highlights:

I bought it with less than 50,000 miles. Most of my miles have been on the highway as my commuter.

Timing belt was done at 60,000 miles.

New OEM headlights. Komfort blinkers (one tough and three blinks from the turn signals). Unitronic. Rebuilt front end -- nice and tight for corners and less than perfect roads.

All maintenance up to date including its 85,000 mile oil change.

Runs perfectly. Stops perfectly. Corners perfectly. No warning lights.

All electrical works. This includes the Euro switch which allows city lights with or without fog lights and not having to have the headlights on.

New door cards -- that means both door handles are intact as they should be.

Included:

Two sets of cross bars.

Two bike racks from VW -- never taken out of the box.

A complete Turbo S bra kit. (Pictured is the bottom half.)

Checkerboard hood bra from the UK -- pictured. (Try finding another one!)

Extra set of unused Monster Mats for the front. (It also has a full set that is currently installed.)

Rear fog light assembly that will work with the Euro switch when installed and wired.

Probably more stuff I can't remember.

Reason for selling:

I sold Eos to get the second Tiguan for practicality purposes. I wanted a commuter car so I bought Turbo S. I love Turbo S. It's fun when I want to push it; economical if I want to sit in the slow lane on cruise control. In April I sold Thing. I now miss not having a convertible which I had at least one from September 2001 until April 2019. The 'vert I want is more than what I want to spend, so it will be my commuter as well.

I am not too prone to negotiate on the price. The only negotiation I will do will be in person. If there's a specific car I want to pursue at the time, that certainly could influence me. I will not split up all of the extras. The car and the extras are one package deal. If I decide to try to sell the car without extras, it will appear on eBay sometime in the future. Right now, it's offered to those on the Vortex and on the Samba.

Pics:

·
Super Moderator
14,716 Posts
Awwww.... I Hope it goes to a loving new family.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price drop for those on the org -- $4,500 with everything, or $3,750 with none of the extras.

This car deserves a loving family. It will love you back just for the fun of it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This car deserves a loving family. It will love you back just for the fun of it.
Car seems to be SOLD to a VW/Audi enthusiast.

If so, I will sell the extras in separate threads each in the Parts Classified forum. If not, I will either sell everything on eBay at the end of the month or just keep it.

Assuming it's a done deal, I want to thank everyone on this forum. I have been on some forums over the years with mixed results. This forum is amongst the best. Well done, and thanks again.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Please message me if it sells without the extras. Interested in the checkered bra, mats, and if you have them, the old door cards. Thank you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts