NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$10,900.00
5 spd manual transmission, Turbo charged GLS model. Automatic power convertible roof in excellent condition, no tears or worn spots.
All options including pwr windows/locks, CD Player, Keyless Remote, Anit-Theft, Heated Seats, Dual Air-bags/ Side impact airbags, Tinted windows/ Helo Chrome low profile rims with no scratches.
I also have a Windscreen with protective bag for storage/ 2 piece leather bra set/ and a Boot Cover for the top.
Car is in EXCELLENT condition inside and out, no body damage, leaks, or rust... no tears~ she's perfect and has only 39000 original miles!!
Garage kept, and oil and filter changed every 3000 miles!
NON-SMOKER!
Mellow Yellow exterior with Black Top, interior is Black seats/carpet/ pale gray trim on doors.
you may contact me by email first, I live about 80 miles S. of Oklahoma City.
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Simply and for no other reason than I would like to purchase a NEW vehicle!
She runs perfectly GRAND and there is nothing wrong mechanically or otherwise! :D
I've had minor issues with Lil Miss Sunshine, and anything that has gone wrong in the past has been either covered under warranty or taken care of at my expense~ she's still a wonderful car!
Thanks for inquiring!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No~ sorry cruzmisl, I don't have the original rims... the ones that are on it are the ones that came with it when I purchased it 3 years ago.
They had another Beetle at the dealership that had original rims and I asked if he would trade out those "stock rims" and put them on mine, he said he would....and when he did, I had him change it back to the ones that are on it now~ they look better on it than the "stock" ones did~ in my opinion anyway!!:)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Let me see if there are any other minor details I may have left out...
if you look on all my earlier posts (and I'm certain you have) to see what issues I may have had with this car...hahaha~ (of course.... I would if I was considering buying!:D)
1) Found the door rattle..it was a loose screw...
2) blinker issue was because I had the wrong size bulb, it kept wiggeling loose...
3) had AC fixed...can't remember what it was, but it was minor and the warranty covered most of it, I paid the rest... it's been fine!
4) Stalling in the road going thru puddle of water... that was scary! But, I took her to the dealer and they told me water got in a cracked wire that needed to be replaced, so I had that replaced, also at that time I had a creaking noise, they fixed that, never told me what that might've been, but it hasn't happened since~ and I haven't stalled going thru water!!!
5) rear panel loose~ somehow or other that top piece shimmied away from the sill... probably the vibration from all the loud music I played this summer with the top down...hahaha~ can you say J-Lo "ON THE FLOOR" woo-hoo!!:banana:
6)... I currently need to take her back to the dealer as the air-bag light has "returned".... jeez, thats just wierd! hahaha~ it's happened before, they checked it said it wasn't throwing a code, so they reset it...probably just that again, but I will have that fixed, no problem!
Oh, and I have officially 2 tiny door dings...wow...but to be truthful, just so you know!!:)
Please feel free to contact me if you guys have any questions!
Happy to answer!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts