NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Saturn

I downloaded the pictures from the Saturn dealer where I bought my car, however I still have the same front plate as I lost mine and haven't had a chance to request a new one.

:)

Later,
Blue

·
Super Moderator
14,769 Posts
Love the two-tone seats! Love that color! Congratulations!! :party:

·
Registered
163 Posts
2003BlueLagoon said:
I downloaded the pictures from the Saturn dealer where I bought my car, however I still have the same front plate as I lost mine and haven't had a chance to request a new one.

:)

Later,
Blue
hey, no worries :) i have a soft spot for saturns anyway, b/c my family has had two :rolleyes: and the car looks great anyway! :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All, It;s been a while since we communicated.

I traded in my Blue Lagoon 1.8T.... it was a very bad experience since I was taken for a ride.... sort of speak. I was really ripped off!

Please read this post: http://newbeetle.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25067

Hopefully you can still accept me with my 07 red Jetta... I tried replacing blue with another Beetle, but the replacement literally fell apart on me as I drove it home.

Cheers!
Juan

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
Sorry to hear about your troubles with the Bug. Of course we'll understand you going to a Jetta! At least you're still in the family! Don't worry for a bit about being accepted here. This is a site for New Beetle enthusiasts, not owners! You're fine by me! :thup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts