VW Beetle Forum banner

2004 Beetle, new radiator, help!

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Kramer5702 
#1 ·
Got into a car wreck and I have to buy a whole new arts and pay for labor. The mechanic shop has quoted me an arm and a leg so I’m looking to get the parts myself (radiator, radiator support, and most like a hose and or fluid) and maybe try to replace myself, if not have the shop do it with the parts I buy. Not really sure where to start but if anyone can point me in a direction or products that I could get it would be much appreciated or anything else that I would potentially need that would rock! It’s a 2004 Beetle 2.0L

#3 ·
Post may be a little old now, but EBay has been my best source for core/radiator supports and radiators. I never buy a used radiator, especially on these cars where the whole front end has to come off to replace it. Probably part of the reason they are charging so much to do it, because the fenders/bumper assembly has to come off to do it properly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.