NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm parting out a nbc its a 2004 w 9500 miles on it, top is perfect, no motor or trans , int or pass door, drivers airbag is good, odometer only says 9500 on it. , lots of parts give me a call, 631-835-3714, car is located in new york, have pics if needed too

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Careful of this one ppl! The Seller, I mean.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Do you have the center console? I can't tell if it is black. I am looking for the black center console where the emergency brake is housed.

Thank you.

·
JYD, Peppy Pepper, Rico,
596 Posts
parts parts

Hi,

You still have the drivers mirror and blinker assembly? How much shipped to st louis mo 63303?

thanks

·
DropTopDub Extraordinaire
129 Posts
im interested in the following, quite a list. please let me know which ones you have and what you'd like for each. my email is [email protected] if you want to email me. thanks!!- Bret

-motorized painted top flaps both large ones that flip up and small ones that slide forward
-seat belt buckle receivers for both front seats (ones that mount to the center of tunnel
-clear plastic cover for speedometer and black plastic front hood piece (not the pod itself just the piece facing you)
-glovebox door if gray
-floor mats if black
-rubber bumpers on rear deck that the back window rests on when top is down (there are 6, they are about 3/16" diameter cones)
-rear hatch VW emblem (if emblem is nice and bottom center of W swings away to hide keyhole.
-tow hitch painted plug from front bumper
-center arm rest black vinyl top
-door panel gray vinyl molded armrest pieces
-owners manual binder- binder only
-hand screw that secures the spare tire down in the trunk
-rear seat ski pass thru sack
-left side dash vent
-center dash section with vents
-gas flap
-gas cap
-rubber fender protector flap for gas cap

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok these are the parts i have left
i have complete speedo cluster w 9500 miles on it
all of the dash vents
rear emblem on hatch
owners manual binder
gas flap
gas cap
rubber flap
spare tire hold down screw as well

·
Registered
2 Posts
rotor flap

Hi, i need the rotor that lift de flap on th sides, only the center piece not the motor, do you have it??

This is the piece

1 - 20 of 23 Posts