NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Everett Street in May
3,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://forums.newbeetle.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49004

Re-posting of SCCA thread:

Calling all of you cone dodgers in the Philadelphia (PA), Wilmington (DE) and Baltimore (MD) region. The Philadelphia SCCA Auto-x Club has posted it's full 2005 Autocross schedule on their web site.

Please click HERE to be linked to their 2005 schedule page.

It look's like a majority of their events will take place in near Churchville/Aberdeen Maryland at the Cal Ripken Baseball Stadium.

Please click HEREfor directions to the stadium.

Hope to see some fellow VDub enthusiasts at the track this year. Post an update if you intend on going to one of these events.

Thanks.........TechnoTrix'd....:wave3:

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Wow, just 3 more solo events this year. Gettin' down there here too. I'm not a big attender, but I think I'm going to be in Columbus, MS for a run Nov 19. That'll be like... #4 for the year for me? It's not much, but I enjoy them every time.

·
Everett Street in May
3,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
noR said:
Wow, just 3 more solo events this year. Gettin' down there here too. I'm not a big attender, but I think I'm going to be in Columbus, MS for a run Nov 19. That'll be like... #4 for the year for me? It's not much, but I enjoy them every time.
Yep, season is just about done..:cry: If I get to one of the final events, then I will have attended 4 myself this year. Between the cooked engine in June, and my mom's recent decline, my weekends have just been booked.

Best of luck with the 19th, go pound some rice-boyz and those dang Haauunda's...:lol:

Peace....TechnoTrix'd...:wave3:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts