NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for help!! Have a 2005 convertible with Monsoon radio- w/CD, no sat.- that is draining the battery when the key is off. If I pull the fuse, there is no problem. First things first, there is a cd that will not eject and that is when I noticed the power drain. Before I spend cash on a a new radio, was looking for guidance to make sure this would fix the issue. Has anyone else experienced this. Thanks for the help.

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
This is a common issue. It is the amp. Replace it and you should be good to go!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still have the cd ejection problem to deal with. Imagine I need to replace the unit. Where is the amp located? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for help!! Have a 2005 convertible with Monsoon radio- w/CD, no sat.- that is draining the battery when the key is off. If I pull the fuse, there is no problem. First things first, there is a cd that will not eject and that is when I noticed the power drain. Before I spend cash on a a new radio, was looking for guidance to make sure this would fix the issue. Has anyone else experienced this. Thanks for the help.
I have the same car and same problem, right down to the CD. What was your solution? Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts