NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Get in.Buckle Up.Hang on.
6,525 Posts
Sweet. A friend of mine ordered one in red with stick and picked it up at the factory in Germany. Felt about as fast as a chipped NB. It's a snug fit inside, not like the NB! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After riding in the SLK and then the Beetle, the Beetle felt huge inside! So roomy and I love the arched roof. I'm not a huge fan of modifying my cars, but I definitely want to lower the suspension and get some new wheels on my VW. Any suggestions on companies? I've been looking into Oettinger and OZ, but have yet to come by one I really like. Any suggestions would help! Thanks.

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
omg... breath in... breath out... i love your benz.

the new body of the SLK loox so good!

mercedes is my other sickly obsession. gorgeous car!

·
Retired Car Whore
7,047 Posts
:eek:Excuse me while I go change shorts.:eek: That's HOT!!!!!!:jawdrop: :eek:

mentalVdub said:
omg... breath in... breath out... i love your benz.

the new body of the SLK loox so good!

mercedes is my other sickly obsession. gorgeous car!
I too share in Amanda's love for Merecedes in general, and more specifically the SLK. Back in the day, I had a '98 SLK230 that I foolishly sold to purchase a NB.:cryslap: Needless to say, I've regretted it everyday. :mad: :cry:

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
Severecaraddict said:
:eek:Excuse me while I go change shorts.:eek: That's HOT!!!!!!:jawdrop: :eek:

I too share in Amanda's love for Merecedes in general, and more specifically the SLK. Back in the day, I had a '98 SLK230 that I foolishly sold to purchase a NB.:cryslap: Needless to say, I've regretted it everyday. :mad: :cry:
I 3rd Amanda's and Shannon's love for Benz's. The new SLK is truly one awesome car, and the twinspoke AMG's are the hottest.

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
Great car !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts