VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a 2006 Beetle I bought for the engine and trans that was an insurance total. The damage wasn't really that bad but it does have a salvage certificate. I thought since from the firewall back was in such good condition it would make a really cool trailer. We have removed most of the contents inside so figure you would be buying basically the sheet metal although there is much more included. I do not have a lost of what is and isn't there but if you have any specific needs ask. I really would much rather sell it complete either for you to part it out or to make it into something really unique. I do have some other parts available from numerous other part outs so it wouldn't hurt to ask if you are looking for something else. I'm asking $1350 for the complete car as seen in the pictures. You can call me at 727-460-1098. I can help find a transporter if you would need it shipped.
thanks Scott

·
Ooo shiny!
154 Posts
The pic didn't come out, but do you have the fog lights and grilles, etc?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do not have much of the front end parts as it was hit in the right front corner. All lights were broken. I will re-try to post pics

1 - 3 of 3 Posts