NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good body kit for 2006+ NBs? I've a few good ones but the are for 2005 or older... really looking for something like the RSI version but am open to ideas...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm...that is what I am starting to realize lol... do you know if there is a reason for this... I'm somewhat of a novice to the beetle, but would say an '05 kit fit on an '06? I'm guessing I would need to retro-fit, right?

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Hmmm...that is what I am starting to realize lol... do you know if there is a reason for this... I'm somewhat of a novice to the beetle, but would say an '05 kit fit on an '06? I'm guessing I would need to retro-fit, right?
I've seen a couple of Bug's with the RSi modified fenders on and one Bug with the Votex modified fender. Votex stopped making the fenders for VW a few years ago. That in itself would suggest why there aren't any available for the newer shape body. Projectzwo stopped making them even longer ago.

If you do source a votex front and rear, be prepared to find someone who is good at plastic welding ;)

:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts