NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006 NB Shadow Blue/Black Pck2-2.5L

Ten days ago I got my NB. I have enjoyed every minute of it.

Here are the pictures.

Attachments

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Gorgeous! I want one so bad. Those rims are sexy!!!! :goodjob:

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
:bowdown: I just stared at each picture...... :jawdrop: Awesome! :clap:

(Come on, local VW dealers! Get some 2006's in! I need to see this color! :eek: )

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
Great looking Bug! The blue and black go really nice together. And I continue to love the new body styling!

I miss that "new car" shine.

·
What The FudgeCake?
710 Posts
That is so not true. I almost want this color more than my green one...i saw one at the dealership but it wasnt a TDi DAMN IT...a dark blue and all black tdi with dsg pkg2 OMG.....i just had a moment, and i really really could use a cigarette about now... :D

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hey we are twins except mine is a TDI..I wonder if those tips will fit on mine?.Sorry Whitacre but I must say your green is awesome too.....I actually was going to order the green!!

·
What The FudgeCake?
710 Posts
Hey we can TOTALLY switch if you have black interior. Im already getting mid 40's on my MPG how about you?

I LOVE THIS COLOR. Oh GOD. Its just so beautiful and it has to be with the black interior, otherwise it just isnt as good.
I love the black interior on my green one. If it were the gray i totally wouldnt have bought it.

·
old school
500 Posts
Mandingo said:
The only thing I would like to get is the European Emblems. Does anybody know where to get them?
You can get the Euro emblems

at VW Genuine Parts
or
Volks accessories

I was going to at drivergear.com as well, but I can't seem to find them anymore.

You may want to call vwgenuine parts. I had just clicked on the link and my computer alerted me that their saftey certificate had expired. Sorry.

·
Registered
277 Posts
gypsy73 said:
You can get the Euro emblems

at VW Genuine Parts
or
Volks accessories

I was going to at drivergear.com as well, but I can't seem to find them anymore.

You may want to call vwgenuine parts. I had just clicked on the link and my computer alerted me that their saftey certificate had expired. Sorry.

I too am looking for th EUro emblems but I dont think those ones are right. From what I have heard/seen the '06 emblems are a different size than the other years.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts