NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to sell my 2006 TDI Beetle. I bought the car awhile back and got it fixed up like I wanted. A deal just came up for me to buy another airplane so I really want the plane more than I need the Beetle.
This car is loaded with the package 2. Tan leather, heated seats, monsoon system, sunroof, auto dsg trans, etc. I looked a long time before I bought this car and there are none out there in nicer condition. Car has always been garaged since new. I have a stack of maintenance records, it has had all the scheduled stuff done by VW. There are no dings anywhere in the car.
Lowered 2 inches with Nuespeed springs (factory springs come with the car also)
19" A8 wheels and tires only have 1,000 miles
JL audio 13.5" W6 sub woofer added with JL HD750/1 amp. Stereo sounds pretty awesome.
Car is in Brenham Texas 979-451-3251 or [email protected]
$15,200

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beetle

Give me a call and we can talk about it. I am in no hurry to sell it. I want it to go to a good home because I searched long and hard for the perfect car. My email is [email protected]
I can email you a bunch of pictures.
Shawn 979-451-3251

·
5/23/10 <3
10,921 Posts
How many miles on the car?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still available

Sale fell through due to Turbug01 having a costly emergency. The bug is still available if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Planes

I own a Pitts S-2C that I have been flying acro in. I wanted another plane to fly at night and toot around with my family. Just picked up a real sweet Cessna 172 on New Years day. Different than these balls to the walls aerobatic biplanes but my family likes the Cessna and just flying around. What do you fly?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Very nice looking planes ;) The Beetle isn't bad either. Just wish I could afford it.

Was the timing belt service done on it yet? Probably a little early but it is getting close.

What kind of gas mileage were you getting with it?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I own a Pitts S-2C that I have been flying acro in. I wanted another plane to fly at night and toot around with my family. Just picked up a real sweet Cessna 172 on New Years day. Different than these balls to the walls aerobatic biplanes but my family likes the Cessna and just flying around. What do you fly?
MAN that's a sharp looking Pitts! Grew up flying different flavors of Cessnas, got my instrument in a Warrior, got my complex in an Arrow and HP in a turbocharged Cessna 182. I fly whatever...but I prefer the wing on top. Short/soft fields are my favorite, and that's what a Cessna with a big enough engine excels at. Working on picking up a tailwheel in a Citabria, and then getting upside down in a Super Decathlon, but as always, money is the limiting factor. How'd you get started in acro?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
acro

I just thought acro was cool. There is a local doctor here that is a hardcore aerobatic guy and flies unlimited. I would sit in my driveway and watch him practice at his house a few miles away. We finally met and he talked me into buying a Decathlon. Me and him started flying together alot. I moved to a Skybolt because I loved biplanes. Flew the bolt for a year then moved into the Pitts. here is my old Decathlon and skybolt.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
There's a skybolt sitting in my dream hangar...there's a Beech Mentor and an old polished aluminum straight tail 182 with a STOL kit there too. Again, sharp looking Beetle, best of luck with the sale!

·
Registered
336 Posts
As someone who is constantly skimming new beetle ads here and within 500 miles of me 11 maybe 11.5 flat would be top dollar regardless of rims and maintenance. Ditch the rims and lower the price?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts