Body Style: Convertible
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Engine: 2.5L L5 FI
Drive: Front Wheel Drive
Transmission: Automatic
VIN: 3VWRF31Y66M311639
Warranty: 3 Year Extended

Equipment/Features:
Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Alloy Wheels, Anti-Lock Brakes, Compact Disc/mp3 player, Cruise Control, Driver Air Bag, Front Wheel Drive, Heated Seats, Keyless Entry, Leather Interior, Passenger Air Bag, Power Brakes, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Steering, Power Windows, Rear Defrost, Remote Trunk Lid, Tilt Wheel, 4 Year Extended

Why This Car ROCKS!

#1) This is truly a dream car :) I wanted this car from the day Volkswagen reintroduced the Beetle. When I finally got her a little over a year ago I was beyond stoked!

#2) My previous car was an '02 Honda Civic EX, another awesome car with a pretty decent amount of power, BUT when I first test drove this Beetle I was pleasantly shocked at the power and control it had...way more get up and go than my Civic.

#3) The obvious: HELLO, IT'S A CONVERTIBLE! And the top is SO easy to put down, it literally takes less than 20 seconds...so it is never a pain to put up even when you are just running into the grocery store...GOTTA LOVE IT!

#4) Oh man!! Can you say, "BUM WARMERS"!? The seat heater on this is pure luxury! With the top down in chillier weather and the seat warmer on level 5 I'm in a little slice of driver's heaven!! Who says you can't rock a convertible in winter!? NOT me! :)

#5) This car is UNIQUE! The entire time I have had this bad girl I have seen only a handful of the red/black New Beetle combos...(it just makes you feel special :) This color combination is CLASSIC!

#6) IT MAKES THE BEST ROADTRIP CAR EVER!! 'Nough said :)

#7) It comes with a three year extended warranty. I have not had ANY problems with it, but if there ever are, all major malfunctions will be covered...SO WORTH spending a bit more on this car...

Okay, so the ONLY reason I am letting go of my dream car is that my hubs and I are trying to start our family (BABY TIME!) and I need to move on to more of a mommy car. So, my life changing situation is YOUR GAIN!! Trust me, you will LOVE HER just as I have. Please PM or e-mail me with any questions and for a free AUTOCHECK report and additional photos.

:)

Attachments

·
USS ANNIEPRISE NCC 1701 A
4,148 Posts
Hey Good looking Bug you have there!!!!! Nice color!!:D

·
Oh spoot!
146 Posts
I have a GMC Envoy to trade if thats big enough for u lol. We still have a 15,000 loan on it but if we could do some kind of trade that'd be amazing! I'll travel wherever to go see that beetle lol.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Nice car. And I'd love to get it. But I'm looking for a purple beetle that has a sun roof..ANd what part of North Carolina are you located? I'm in SOuth Carolina and to get to the AIrport in North Carolina it's only a two hour drive for me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Price drop $13,500

2006 Volkswagen New Beetle Red Convertible 4 Year Extended Warranty

Price: $13,900 or $15,000 with 3 year extended warranty
Color: Red
Miles: 58K
Body Style: Convertible
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Engine: 2.5L L5 FI
Drive: Front Wheel Drive
Transmission: Automatic
VIN: 3VWRF31Y66M311639
Warranty: 3 Year Extended

Equipment/Features:
Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Alloy Wheels, Anti-Lock Brakes, Compact Disc/mp3 player, Cruise Control, Driver Air Bag, Front Wheel Drive, Heated Seats, Keyless Entry, Leather Interior, Passenger Air Bag, Power Brakes, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Steering, Power Windows, Rear Defrost, Remote Trunk Lid, Tilt Wheel, 4 Year Extended

Why This Car ROCKS!

#1) This is truly a dream car :) I wanted this car from the day Volkswagen reintroduced the Beetle. When I finally got her a little over a year ago I was beyond stoked!

#2) My previous car was an '02 Honda Civic EX, another awesome car with a pretty decent amount of power, BUT when I first test drove this Beetle I was pleasantly shocked at the power and control it had...way more get up and go than my Civic.

#3) The obvious: HELLO, IT'S A CONVERTIBLE! And the top is SO easy to put down, it literally takes less than 20 seconds...so it is never a pain to put up even when you are just running into the grocery store...GOTTA LOVE IT!

#4) Oh man!! Can you say, "BUM WARMERS"!? The seat heater on this is pure luxury! With the top down in chillier weather and the seat warmer on level 5 I'm in a little slice of driver's heaven!! Who says you can't rock a convertible in winter!? NOT me! :)

#5) This car is UNIQUE! The entire time I have had this bad girl I have seen only a handful of the red/black New Beetle combos...(it just makes you feel special :) This color combination is CLASSIC!

#6) IT MAKES THE BEST ROADTRIP CAR EVER!! 'Nough said :)

#7) It comes with a three year extended warranty. I have not had ANY problems with it, but if there ever are, all major malfunctions will be covered...SO WORTH spending a bit more on this car...

Okay, so the ONLY reason I am letting go of my dream car is that my hubs and I are trying to start our family (BABY TIME!) and I need to move on to more of a mommy car. So, my life changing situation is YOUR GAIN!! Trust me, you will LOVE HER just as I have. Please PM or e-mail me with any questions and for a free AUTOCHECK report and additional photos.

:)

Price Drop. New price is $13,500.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts