NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 490 Posts

·
Black Velvet
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels, 225/40 Michelin Pilot A/S plus tires,Eibach pro-kit lowering springs, Audi TT pedals. Soon will be big brake kit, HID headlight conversion anti-roll bar, performance chip, and cold-air intake.:cool:

·
Black Velvet
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
2007 black New Beetle 2.5.

18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels, 225/40 Michelin Pilot A/S plus tires, Eibach pro-kit springs, Audi TT pedals. Soon will be big brake kit, HID headlight conversion anti-roll bar, performance chip, and cold-air intake.:cool:
2007 New Beetle black on black interior and wheels Slammed sort of!

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
If you scroll down a bit when trying to post, click "Manage Attachments", and make sure that the pics you grab from your computer are the correct size. We Want to See Pics! :)

·
Black Velvet
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My ride

This is pictures of my 2007 Volkswagen New Beetle 2.5L (a.k.a Black Velvet) hope you like them enjoy.

Attachments

·
Black Velvet
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
some more pics

here is some more pics of my bug that I did'nt post enjoy.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
20,812 Posts
thanks the black on black look is one of the classiest on a bug and yours is not bad also.
Tanks:)
You should try and make Roswell next year. Would be great to meet you and snap some pics of our beetles together:cool:

1 - 20 of 490 Posts
About this Discussion
489 Replies
25 Participants
blackbeetle1978
NewBeetle.org Forums
The New Beetle forum, come in and join our discussions on the new Volkswagen Beetle. Talk about modifications, performance and color choices.
Full Forum Listing