NewBeetle.org Forums banner

461 - 480 of 505 Posts

·
Black Velvet
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #462
L.A. Auto Show 2018

At the Volkswagen test drive I got to drive two models the GTI Autobahn and the Passat GT. Earlier they had a GTI racing game but I thought it would be cooler to drive the real thing. The GTI was everything that I expected fast,fun and luxurious. The DSG was just lighting quick and with launch control it was a little rocket. The DSG is just perfect for a car like this, and with some minor tweaks with the suspension,braking, and a tune this thing will be a canyon-carving monster. The Passat wasn't no slouch either with the 280hp VR6 it definitely changed my view of this car, and I like the front end it looks almost GLI-like. I definitely have some choices to think about, but whatever I end up with I'm going to have one sick ride.:)

Attachments

·
Black Velvet
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #473
Christmas Vegas Vacation

Back at the Stratosphere. We was picking up the rental from the valet and took a picture of a couple of cool cars the BMW M3 and the Audi TT. both would look good in my garage.

Attachments

·
Black Velvet
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #474
Christmas Vegas Vacation

We continued our Christmas vacation on the road. Me and my friends did a road trip up to Utah. We stopped for a bite in St. George before we went further up. Beautiful state.

Attachments

·
Black Velvet
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #478
Today I gave my beetle it's first wash of 2019. It's been garaged and haven't been washed since October 2018.

Attachments

·
Black Velvet
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #480
It was the 4th of July while I was out watching the fireworks I took a couple of pics of my baby and the city of Long Beach.

Attachments

461 - 480 of 505 Posts