NewBeetle.org Forums banner

461 - 480 of 490 Posts

·
Black Velvet
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #462
L.A. Auto Show 2018

At the Volkswagen test drive I got to drive two models the GTI Autobahn and the Passat GT. Earlier they had a GTI racing game but I thought it would be cooler to drive the real thing. The GTI was everything that I expected fast,fun and luxurious. The DSG was just lighting quick and with launch control it was a little rocket. The DSG is just perfect for a car like this, and with some minor tweaks with the suspension,braking, and a tune this thing will be a canyon-carving monster. The Passat wasn't no slouch either with the 280hp VR6 it definitely changed my view of this car, and I like the front end it looks almost GLI-like. I definitely have some choices to think about, but whatever I end up with I'm going to have one sick ride.:)

Attachments

·
Black Velvet
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #473
Christmas Vegas Vacation

Back at the Stratosphere. We was picking up the rental from the valet and took a picture of a couple of cool cars the BMW M3 and the Audi TT. both would look good in my garage.

Attachments

·
Black Velvet
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #474
Christmas Vegas Vacation

We continued our Christmas vacation on the road. Me and my friends did a road trip up to Utah. We stopped for a bite in St. George before we went further up. Beautiful state.

Attachments

·
Black Velvet
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #478
Today I gave my beetle it's first wash of 2019. It's been garaged and haven't been washed since October 2018.

Attachments

·
Black Velvet
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #480
It was the 4th of July while I was out watching the fireworks I took a couple of pics of my baby and the city of Long Beach.

Attachments

461 - 480 of 490 Posts
About this Discussion
489 Replies
25 Participants
blackbeetle1978
NewBeetle.org Forums
The New Beetle forum, come in and join our discussions on the new Volkswagen Beetle. Talk about modifications, performance and color choices.
Full Forum Listing