NewBeetle.org Forums banner

501 - 520 of 521 Posts

·
Black Velvet
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #503
Today I got my beauty cover from the shop and they done an awesome job. It's deep black with a polished finish with red accents.

Attachments

·
Black Velvet
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #506
I was at the monthly VW negative h20 VW car meet at the In and out parking lot in Signal Hill, CA. Awesome turnout of V dubs.

Attachments

·
Registered
Remy - 2008 New Beetle 2.5S
25 Posts
Dm me the details about the meet? I'm in San Diego so I might be interested in cruising up one of these days since my girlfriend lives in OC and it's only a hop skip and a jump from there.

·
Black Velvet
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #509
Dm me the details about the meet? I'm in San Diego so I might be interested in cruising up one of these days since my girlfriend lives in OC and it's only a hop skip and a jump from there.
Sure thing it's at the In and out parking lot right off 405 on Atlantic Ave and will be on your left hand side. They meet every second weekend of the month. See you there.

·
Black Velvet
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #510
Been a minute since I checked in. Nice seeing you holding it down and keeping the B.Velvet looking smooth. Really love the engine cover

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
Good hearing from you and thanks for the props as always.

·
Black Velvet
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #511
Over the weekend I decided to break quarantine and went out for a run, and I also took my beetle out of the garage for the first time since the pandemic started. I didn't wash my beetle in fact I haven't washed her in almost two months. So may be a little dusty from the cover. 😆

Attachments

·
Black Velvet
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #512
My H&R sway bars just arrived. I can't wait put these bad boys on.

Attachments

·
Black Velvet
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #513
Just got home and picked up the front wheel brake kit the rear brake is on the way.

Attachments

·
Black Velvet
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #514
Just picked up the rear rotors and calipers next is the brake lines

Attachments

·
Black Velvet
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #518
Just got back from my trip from San Francisco and I took my beetle out of the garage for a nice little drive after a long road trip in the Camry.

Attachments

·
Black Velvet
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #520
H20 negative car show

Attachments

501 - 520 of 521 Posts