VW Beetle Forum banner

2007 New Beetle 2.5. Black (black Velvet)

60K views 530 replies 27 participants last post by  animemontt 
#1 · (Edited)
18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels, 225/40 Michelin Pilot A/S plus tires,Eibach pro-kit lowering springs, Audi TT pedals. Soon will be big brake kit, HID headlight conversion anti-roll bar, performance chip, and cold-air intake.:cool:

#2 · (Edited)
2007 black New Beetle 2.5.

18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels, 225/40 Michelin Pilot A/S plus tires, Eibach pro-kit springs, Audi TT pedals. Soon will be big brake kit, HID headlight conversion anti-roll bar, performance chip, and cold-air intake.:cool:
2007 New Beetle black on black interior and wheels Slammed sort of!

#3 ·
If you scroll down a bit when trying to post, click "Manage Attachments", and make sure that the pics you grab from your computer are the correct size. We Want to See Pics! :)

#4 ·
My ride

This is pictures of my 2007 Volkswagen New Beetle 2.5L (a.k.a Black Velvet) hope you like them enjoy.

Attachments

#7 ·
some more pics

here is some more pics of my bug that I did'nt post enjoy.

Attachments

#26 ·
hey guys I just decide to take a few pictures of my bug out in downtown Long Beach. It was a nice and sunny day out here in So Cal so I decided why not. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

#31 ·
cool bug you got there it sounds like you are in the right direction with yours. In fact I've been modifying my bug pretty much every month so far on my bug I've installed 18x8 TSW Jarama wheels with gloss black with mirror lip, KW street comfort coilovers, Audi TT pedals with New Beetle Turbo S deadrest, APR tuning 2.5 ECU chip, Just added white gauges, and in Two months I will add semi-smoked tail lights as well also euro-spec clear blinkers to replace the stock amber ones. I can't wait to see yours coming together and welcome to the org.

Attachments

#33 ·
Great pics, can't wait to see the cluster panel installed.